Thursday, 10 September 2026

Purple porch light

Purple porch light

A kiss at the purple porch light

A letter through the door that makes me cry


Beauty land

Afraid of doing a handstand


Perfect completion

You got me believing


A dream so romantic

The most loved on the planet


Filey Entirely

Feeling smiley!!


Sweet surprise

Pebbles and stones on the beach

Whats inside?


The purple room

Purple beetles

Beauty berries


Responsive hearts

Children with responsive hearts

Every smile ignites a spark

When they reach for your hand

When they walk and talk


Words of inspiration and guidence


Victory of giving

Its why I love Christmas

Reaching out to  people who miss us

Wish us the best,a life thats blessed

Happy children,the love that we build on


Theres always one door that is open to you

I hope that is true


Lately I pray,God will guide me

I see the feathers,is he showing me the way?


The sweetest and richest and best

Even when I am a mess


I just wanna lie with you and rest

Be with you in the flesh


'To blossom all around'

To travel the world and play my sound

its my dream to sing about the love I found


The star,the sun

The great shining light

When the day is warm and lovely and right

The sky is blue,we smile and fly high


In the soul of man

Who cries and laughs

Still working out my path


Bright beginnings and open skies

Hard choices and steep climbs

Sweet peace and quiet grace


Skipping on the green velvet lawn

Talking to the garden gnome

Tying  string to cups,talking like we are on the phone

Licking an ice cream cone


The peacefulness of prayer


I ssaw your face

An outstretched hand

An unknown land


You woke up my eyes and gave me a smile


'Unfathomable contentment is a poet'


Climb til you reach your dream

Walk by the tender stream

Lead your team


No comments:

Post a Comment