Thursday, 10 September 2026

Fame

Fame

'Flashing lights

And accepting awards

My face all over billboards'-Amy Roughley


He just shines and shines

its his eyes,his eyes

I'm forgetting my lines

Looking at a list of wines

Wondering what to decide


'I miss you,oh,so much

Your warm,sweet touch'-Emma Davies


Stare into my soul 

Just let me know


Not waiting for your call

To be your baby doll

Im gonna walk tall


Flowers sway 

In a beautiful ballet


Will I have to survive alone?

I have a fear I will be on my own

In the cold,out of the warm


A word

A feeling

A culture


The tiger song

Come along


'The sunshine brightness of bannanas'-Siobhan Maher


With the crowd

Laughing loud


'But what is its secret?

Only the piano can tell'-Jessica Heward


Hows ambition today?


Reaching the man that understands

He will search the sands

Pearls formed in clams


Lifes a war

Worth fighting for

Stars of light

Stars in sight


'Laughter is a sudden spark

of joy that lights up the dark

chases away heavy clouds'-AI


Laughter sweet

'And warms the heart sunshine'-AI


Comfortable air

When I feel like you care

I just want to be with you ,there


In vibrant tunes

Like the moon


Living as a globed fruit


New York memory


A squirrels a star

I saw one in the trees on the park

I got out my camera

Even though Im a amateur

I look at it and imagine


What is life's sweetest delight?

Knowing I will speak to you tonight!

Dandelions in purple light


'Velvet breezes, sweet and light

Carry our hopes into the night'-Anon


Dandelion sway

Dandelion wish

Everyday I went to school

Wishing for a kiss


Hearts a whirl


lifes sweet carnival

The colours and the spirit

I see Africa dancing and running

I just want them to win it


We see the dawn

We carry on


Gold light is coming your way

So is lots and lots of rain!!


I wanna be where life is 

'Naturally peaceful'


Scarborough beach

A lemon top each!!



No comments:

Post a Comment