Thursday, 10 September 2026

Burning lanterns in the sky

Burning lanterns in the sky

Looking like a thousand loving eyes


A singing dove

Falling in love

Feeling like life is good


Jumping into puddles and mud

Counting the rings on a tree stump

Counting the days,the weeks,months


That magical hare

Jumping in the woods

Between the ballet rosebuds


When I am with you there's a smile on my face everyday

They want to take it away

but look what you helped make


Will I ever get there?

Your mountain is the highest

Will you let me climb it?


'The honey of dreams

A mountain beams'-Antonio Mochado


A midnight wish

That we might kiss


By the first wave

I was saved 


My life a spark

Looking for art


To live in a pretty place

By the beach,

Wonderful waves


I just love being in bed

The sun on my face

Your lips on my neck


'A single rose that blooms

Among a field of thorns'-Sarah Jones


Lying on a beach

A tender peach


Bullied and worried

Why would they not let me leave?

I didnt want to breathe

I looked in the mirror

What didnt I give her?


The soft motion of the warm sea

Just wanna know,will you stay with me?


I dreamed of a house in a tree

Talking to a fairy


Eyes lit up

Two dancing lights


'Whispering secrets and meet ups'-Mary K Boye


Will I end up dying?

Will I end up crying?


Magical man

I have met a magical man

He lies next to me and holds my hand


Our wings are beating together


'The splendour of the kindling day

The splendour of the setting sun'-Christina Rossetti


Tell me the answers

How many chances?

The one that dances


'Magic,magic everywhere

In the school and in the air'-Ben Swift


Stopped in a trance

The shop window

The floral dress

A vintage chair and pillow


'I love to jump around 

And soar into the air

I crash into the water

Like a ride at the fair'-Imogen Joyne Balt


'The pink sea of the sunset'-Anon


Do I have a song?

A chance to be reborn?

Sit out in the warm


In joyous song 

I admire the strong


Throwing pebbles

Shining ripples in the sun


I hold a pebble in the palm of my hand

Eyes like diamonds!


'Like a panda I need a cuddle' (Childrens book idea)


The magical classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment