Thursday, 10 September 2026

The day I met you

The day I met you

I met someone beautiful

The light to my tunnel


The luminal 


Is this part of my growth?

Schizophrenia

I pray to Gog

Praying he will lift the fog


Fire for you

Im telling the truth

You put me in a lovely mood

You help me escape

Help me elude


Every night

A dark sweet night

A lovers night


Diamond slendour

Defender


Direction from out father up above

I can see and feel his love

God please turn my weakness into song


You werent there during my time of pain

You left me to bleed

Now you wanna come back,cuase Im in the lead?

When I am freed?


Looking for loves warmth and fun

Happpiness for everyone


Will a tan make them fall in love?


'Where the sky has no limits

And it will always be blue'-Aniston C M


A silent orange hue

Sitting in the sky

Theres gold underneath my feet

I dont want to say goodbye


Like treasures

Your eyes open like treasures

I pray everyday is forever


Lavender coral

Everything floral



No comments:

Post a Comment