Thursday, 10 September 2026

A new notebook

A new notebook and a bright morning sun

That is where I have my fun

Where I stay young


The right vibration

My creation

The Young Ferns


Inspire

What beautiful fun


Eyes bright like orion

A shoulder to cry on


A warm fire happiness

Get under your blankets!


The sun,I feel like dancing

I feel like shining

I feel like wining

I feel like dining


So many opportunities to kiss

And now we miss

We are so unfinished


The bright path

I didnt want to be this sad

Feel insanely mad


I will follow you up the tree

I will follow you jump into the sea


'A great and beautiful change'-Anon


Love I guess

I stay with you because I am blessed


You like my soft warm pussy?

Wanna touch me?


'The quiet setting of the soul,like finding exactly where you belong'-AI


Good sense of humour

Dirty and mind and a beautiful heart


Absolutely axolotl!


Message in a bottle

Like something out of a novel


A song in deep

Do you wanna meet?

Set in a beat?


I was kind and fair

Do you wanna be together?


Today I saw a feather

It made me remember

There are Angels around joining hands

You are so special


Pastel street

My heartbeat

Pinks,purples,lemon,cream


A mysterious mist

When we kissed

Indian and English!


A beautiful purpose

I write to feel

Im not worthless

Just waiting for fate to pair us


Playgrounds

Inventing games

The sound of children running and shouting names

Getting full of mud and grass stains


I think I can remember something

A babies heart pumping

Feels like men are just hunting


Up the stairs 

Saying prayers

That porcelain picture on my wall

Hands together,hands so small



No comments:

Post a Comment