Thursday, 10 September 2026

When the sky is blue

When the sky is blue

And I'm sitting here with you


Autumns glory


'Its like a magic trick each year

The way greens made to disappear

Replaced by copper,red and gold

As autumn days start to unfold'-John Darley


That sweet nest in the tree

Watching the birds,I believe


Then there are flowers in the garden

A watering can when the sun has gone down


Where children build their dens

Theres magic to be found

A clothes maiden,a blanket and a imagination


Waiting for a purple sky

All the colours I can describe


The the evening stars

Opening all doors


'Partial to pinecones'!


Christmas 

'A snow heaven day'!!!


The happy blue

By the pool

Or by the sea keeping cool


And then the moon

Up til noon


'Alive eyes see forever'-Tammy Ruggles


Your dreamy kiss

My hand on his


In my palms


'My heart bleeds for your face

Hand aches for your hand'-Tammy Ruggles


To create dreams


Sitting on a sewing machine

Sitting at the piano,playing keys

Sitting with a guitar,plucking strings

Sitting at a desk and writing


A treasure trove

Just wanna be loved


'Your eyes are beautiful and brilliant'-John Lai


Im in a wonderland

Holding your hand


Emitting light

Giving off light

You are the brightest tonight


Tonight

Comets came flying by

To see you in heavenly light


'The moon sings of love

The sun sings of life'-Anon


To love madly


I want the mist to leave

I want the dream of you and me

And I want it to be real

To feel you,to heal


No comments:

Post a Comment