Thursday, 10 September 2026

Aroma of love

Aroma of love

The rosebud

The smell of burning chopped wood


A glass of champayne

Life is bubbly and bright

But I just wanna see you tonight

Diamond light


Angel,Art,Autumn


Ecstasy on my path?

Will I survive on this raft?

Will I have kisses on every lap?


I just dont wanna be fat

Its my demon,my reason

I want my life back


I write and dream about love

Its how I move forward


I am happy and dreaming

The sun is happy and beaming


A dress with shimmering folds

And your hand to hold


Vanilla comfort


We have real love

You make me blush

My little chestnut


I have found out

I have to learn to be my own light


A love that that

Rose and Jack


New Year rhymes

I think I died a thousand times


'It means that I am whole again

It means I am both ying and yang'-B Phanse


Love in my heart

Spiritual liberty

Visiting New York

Listening to how they talk


'My rare and beautiful waterfalls'-Anon


College

It drowned the song in me

Now I just have to believe


'Wisdom is worth more than gold'-Anon


I wanna see the pyramids

I wanna go on digs


Your heavenly

Your my happiness

I will always do my best


What do I compare my love to?


My Angel

My World

My Treasure

My Dear

My Crush


'Bring me all of your dreams

You dreamer

Bring me all your heart melodies'-Langston Hughes


In school

In lesson

Blessem


'You and I your hand in mine

Your soul and my soul intertwined'-Katherine Hartlef


'My life was lost and filled with sorrow

Then you came and showed me there is tomorrow'-Katherine Hartlef


'A feeling you give me as pure as a dove'-Katherine Hartlef


My life line is

Love and memory


No comments:

Post a Comment