Thursday, 10 September 2026

He is beautiful

He is beautiful

I just want to twirl


Words walking beside me

There's so much I wanna write

 I wanna make the future diamond light


Everything you do

I wanna follow too


Distance

To kiss you and feel you everyday

to be able to stay


The silk of your lips

The freshness of your eyes

Looking at the skies


My heart is hopeful and still beats on

I just hope there is a song

A light in the tunnel

A perfect couple


'Greet me with a smile

Leave me with a kiss'-Anon


I wanna kiss you all day


'A smile turns a stranger into a friend'-Anon


Come on little dove

I will show you love

Like burning wood


I pray the Angels,the stars

Tenderly and heavenly are


'Each day I wake to light anew

To skies of clear ad hopeful blue'-Anon


Your tight embrace

Your smiling face


The flowers that are adored

Are whispers of the Lord


A rose signifies beauty

I will love you truly


Reading words to feast

Finding innerpeace


Watching from my window

'Leaves dancing in the wind

Autumn,summer,spring'-Anon


A garden bursting with peonies 

And new beginnings


The beautiful waterfalls


I wanna go chasing waterfalls

Take a walk on the purest shores


'Because my spirit cannot be complete

and whole without seeing the part of you that made me full'-Carolyn Robinson


I want this to be endless

Like chicken tenders!!


Stepping on a plane

Reaching lovers lane


its beautiful 

Its beautiful there

The sun,the sea we share


Ribbon soft light

After a romantic night

The Angels might have watched us

Both looking and eyebright


I remember

I high of your touch

The heights of your touch

Make me love you so much

I look at your photo and you do it just


Open your heart to Angels

Open your heart to constellations

Open your heart to rainbows


The lovely arch


Thirst for pleasure

Someone to treasure

A sky that is interstellar

A dress from Cinderella


Playing in the yard

Faith is our safeguard


'The physical,mental and spiritual form of you'-Anon


'A quiet sheild  against the storm,

A steady hand to keep us warm,

A watchful eye through darkest night 

To guide our steps and guard our light '-Anon


With you

Thinking about the ocean

Having no clothes on!


Sensual caress

Your hands going up my dress

Kisses on the neck

Getting kinda wet


My beacon

My completion

You free me from my demons


You pass me by like morning light

Will you look my way tonight?


Tell me I'm pretty

Lit up like a city

Tell me I'm witty

That you just want to kiss me


No comments:

Post a Comment