Monday 3 April 2017

A love heart speech bubble

A love heart speech bubble

Hearts in your eyes

Bleeding down under
Bleeding down south
Bleeding putting this chocolate in my mouth!

Bleeding in Paris Disney
Bleeding in Lake Como
Bleeding I didn’t have Nutella at McDonalds
And a large cornetto

Bleeding in New York
I wanted to open the champayne cork
I didn’t want to hear this talk

Feels like your bleeding when you
Can’t have what you want

I want coco
Nutella coco
Nutella ice cream!

Still on the happy pills
Still on walking hills
How many hills?

I know there are people in greater pain
But I feel like  a weakening flower,flame
My head is spinning like a drunken hurricane

In God’s name,please explain
Before I give in to sadness and slain
It always rains,It always rains

Teddy bear,teddy bear
Soft,peaceful and still
Teddy bear,teddy bear
Perfect when I am ill

Treble clef vs Bass clef
Women v’s men

‘The lonely bird through the woods’-Anon
‘The soft breath of truth’-Anon

Soft evening degrees sat outside the pub

Eyes twinkle from the rocks
I love the smell of sunblock

A simple thing
Rabbits hopping in the garden

The brightening air
I love the sun

‘The storm of petals’-Alice Corbin

Perfumes
All love and beauty

We watched the waves
Idea scent ‘Intimate’

Losing weight ‘The Life you gain’

Erotic story idea
‘Nutella drizzle’

I need a dentist with grace



No comments:

Post a Comment