Monday 3 April 2017

The Watercan

A watercan for dying flowers
Little feet walking in the daisies

New York
The great depression
Looking for a great sensation

You kiss me like I’m red
You kiss me like I’m bled

You touch me like I’m pink
You touch me like I’m pure mink

You hold me like a violet flower
You hold me like love by the hour

You carry me like a blue flame
You carry me out of the rain

You smell me like I’m spices and herbs
You smell me like I was always yours

You play with me and my copper hair
You tell me we are forever

You play me like I am rare
We are together

I want to be kissed in disco light
I want to be held by the waist all night
I want to be stroked,to be treated nice
I want to be walked home by someone warm and wise

I want to be undressed tenderly
I want to be looked at desirably

God,please bring me someone
I need to be alive
When will my love arrive?

You wait so long
No longer young
The friendly and fond

Raining outside
I can hear it quite loud
I am in my bed with the heating on
I feel grateful I am not so cald

Me and my book

I love my niece Soph
Rolling her eyes,jokey
Even when she’s ropey
She’s my little loaf!

Bloods taken
Weight?Bacon!
Let’s put some steak on
Or bake a cake to faint on
Or start the day with porridge
Even if it’s horrid
Fill up your fruit bowl and set a goal
Salads,Vegs,include them all!

Of course I am no expert,I should take my own advice.
I wake up every morning at six for too much cereal and a chocolate fix
I get real pain in my stomach
There’s no information in my head
I try to remember but it’s all a blank
I cry,I cry most days
It feels like frying an egg and the whites bubbling
Blow torching meringue

I can feel them tearing the paper

Being ill
All those years,16 years and my family would rather me suffer
Than sing,have a go at the shop:
I needed my voice though,too painful not singing in a music shop
I’m overpowered,overruled when I try to diet
I’m not making this up

Warm water
Don’t want to be cold and unfeeling

‘A sparkling welcome’-Leigh Hunt

‘He will not come,and still I wait.
He whistles at another gate’-Francis Ledwidge

‘Cradle songs’-Francis Ledwidge

Dreams of sunset –gold

No comments:

Post a Comment