Monday 3 April 2017

Mother's Day

Mothers day

Remembering the round
My tears are bouncing off the ground
I wonder how they would look and sound
I sell all these mothers with prams  in town,
Talking to their babies
Going through life’s stages

I wish it was me

I wish I could meet the one with the hands
The one I could lie with,the one that is kind

Children so beautiful
My heart gets bigger
I can’t contain my love Xxx

An onion by my side
He looked straight at me and lied
Every layer made me cry

A satsuma
I only got a segment of his love

Up and down on a pea-boat at sea

The pear was hard and sour
It needed more time to soften and empower

He gave me grapes like jewels
But they were not forever

Sweet corn but you need some meat
Pasta but you need some sauce

Think special flowers

‘Meadow of the soul’-Geoffrey Grigson

A kiss of poetry
A patient tree

Angles of the mist
Dream face

Buttercups untold
Primary school children

‘The heart of light’-T.S.Eliot

I strive to be elegant and intelligent

‘These lamps,these planets
Falling like blessings,like flakes’-Sylvia Plath

‘I am not a smile’-Sylvia Plath

‘The natural fatness of these lime leaves’-Sylvia Plath

And I in agony
Pearl button

‘Pure and clean as the cry of a baby’-Sylvia Plath

By cherubim
‘Thinking sweetness’-Sylvia Plath

‘Bright stupid confetti’-Sylvia Plath

‘The snow has no voice’-Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment