Monday 3 April 2017

All -adream

All –adream

In Angel form he knew
Knowledge of the bliss

Love’s palace
Gem-born light

Do not neglect the flowers

‘Sleep is sweetest now’-Christopher Marlowe

‘The fruits he cannot touch’-Christopher Marlowe

To have a touch on sacred bay
If truth you sing

‘A marriage in May Weather,
To bring enjoying hearts together’-Leigh Hunt

The poet’s story
Under the airy trees

Towards fair Florence

‘Fair breast
Soft amethyst’-Anon

Desires and adorations

‘The first –orange glimmer
Touched the dial on the lawn’-Frederick Goddard Tuckerman

‘Life Love Experience Art’-Tuckerman

Hearts that wail and bleed
People that are in need

Jewel flower
With searching feet

‘We love too much to travel on old roads’-Edwin Arlington Robinson

Empty day
Necklace containing ashes of someone died

Romance and sunsets
Champayne and private jets!

Animals

Rabbits and squirrels running ahead
As I tended to my flowerbed

Worms and ants came out to play
But mum told us not to be dirty

I wanted to catch a butterfly
But wasps and bees made me cry

The moment
When I saw a ladybird
I counted the dots and declared;
‘Here is my garden,it’s the best,be my guest’!

It’s got protective dogs,
Cuddly cats
Crickets having a chat in the night
Hedgehogs at your door first light!

There’s birds singing on the washing line
The fish are swimming in the pond
Full of green and slime

The shed is home to some lovely mice
I have fed them crackers and choc ice!

Next door you can hear a talking parrot
I would love a white horse to feed and to gallop

Sometimes we even get ducks and ducklings

But the spirit of the garden is all the boys and girls,
All over the world

No comments:

Post a Comment