Monday 3 April 2017

I began to learn the piano

I began to learn the piano
Felt like a flying sparrow
I hide behind the trees
From the shooting arrows

And I looked for a rainbow
And I looked for an angel
I just wanted the pain to go away
I wanted to write for a baby

When I learned middle c
I made a wish to play amazingly
I sat staring at the keys
Could I write crazily?

I feel like this boy is blazing me,
Breaking me,not embracing me

‘Love is patient and kind:love is not jealous or boastful;
It is not arrogant or rude.Love does not insist on it’s own way,
It is not irritable or resentful,
It does not rejoice at wrong;but rejoices in the night.
Love bears all things,believes all things,hopes all things,endures all things’-
St Paul 1 Cominthians 13 1-13

‘She walks in beauty like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies’=Lord Byron

‘The lamps of the city pricks my eyes’-Amy Lowell

The daring man and the glaring tan!

Still in the nest
So many things to get off my chest

Being with you
Adds to the purple view

Just another day
A day of play
I love my nephew so much
I teach him what to say
No shananigins!
We need you to behave
I love to tickle him
His smile takes the blues away

Begging you to come and help
The innocently weird

Blue skies and away
Blue skies make me stay
Blue seas I would play but for
Bluebells in May

Britain-kitten


No comments:

Post a Comment