Monday 3 April 2017

The Sun

The Sun, traveling gold

Adventures about backpacking
Little people backpacking
But they never leave the garden!

Little people ab-sailing down the staircase
Using a cereal box and yo yos as wheels for a car

Magic hot pot
Magic Bolognese

Pour me a cup of the world
Don’t be afraid of the spider tapping it’s legs

Too much time on my hands
Dreaming of campervans
Opening a few cans
What are God’s plans

Little people using choc bar as a ladder on stairs
Climbing up to the stars (chandelier in the hall)

Rabbit turning into gold by magic,
A chocolate rabbit hops into your room at
Night through the window

Caramel tears

I am fat-chocolate drops are running down my face

Chocolate ideas

Chocolate egg with a bold head,ball mask,sunglasses,different faces
Chocolate baby shoes
Chocolate petals

Lonely

Lonely on the couch
Lonely in bed
I put chocolate in my mouth
But I want love instead

Lonely on the bus
Lonely in town
Looking for someone lush
But they always turn around

Lonely eating my tea
Lonely drinking coffee
I wish I could her the front door key
And my true love shouting ,it’s only me!

Lonely watching tv
Lonely watching a movie
I need a kiss,a long,long kiss to move me

I’ve got the lights,romantic lights,
I want you to stay the night

Romantic lights,all night

Just lonely

No boy next door for me
No man for keeps on holiday
Where do I go?

Ghost that plays the piano
Ghost on a plane
Ghost doing gymnastics
Ghost running
Ghost of a model
Ghost at the salad bar
Ghost of a baby


No comments:

Post a Comment