Wednesday 3 February 2021

Daytime sleeper

 

Daytime sleeper

My daytime comet

 

Summershine

A child’s love shines out

 

Touching meadows with delight

Waiting for the stars at night

 

Your secret light

 

Sensation of heaven

The light falling of kisses

 

‘The bay brilliant morning’-Elizabeth Bishop

 

He wakes me up in the middle of the night

How can I put this right?

He makes me eat from dark til light

He is never quiet

 

For the music

 

I will be included

Get a call from cupid

No longer feel so wounded

That is what the truth is


For the words

 

I will invite the birds

Always count in pairs

Try to take the stairs

Find love for years,not tears

 

Are you a sign?

Or are you reading lines?

Are you mine?

Or are we talking wine?

 

I remember ‘our time’

We didn’t get to climb

Was it not true and kind?

 

When will the stars align?

When will the church bells chime?

A night of romantic rhyme?

 

A faithful friend

Sharing drinks and trends

Making jokes,taking pictures

And covering rents

 

Looking for your way in life?

To connect and reconnect for one wild night

To Inspire and excite

 

The pianoworks of Central Perk!


Amazing people in the world

 

A tree that’s full of pearls

 

There’s snow outside

I dream I will glide

I’m like a child

Making snowmen twice my size

 

‘Your everlasting moon’-Alexandra Vasiliu

 

‘Glowing in the darkness of night’-Alexandra Vasliu

 

Discover your magic

Discover each others magic

 

‘Magnetic,beautiful,mysterious,magical

Electric,bold,lure,energetic and powerful’-Alexandra Vasiliu

 

‘Raw purity

Glowing beauty’-Alexandra Vasiliu

 

‘My magic,my goddess,my queen,my love

My everything’-Alexandra Vasiliu

 

Romantic hopes

Valentines day

 

In the sun

In the air


No comments:

Post a Comment