Wednesday 3 February 2021

I looked at his bum!!!


I looked at his bum

Imagined the fun!

 

Paris


Eyebright


The City of Light

 

I want to wake up in the morning

To the smell of fresh bread

I have packed a berry to wear on my head

Croissants and hazelnut spread

I wonder will I try snails and frogs legs?!!

 

I would begin with ‘The Eiffel Tower’

Right to the top at sunset hour

Then I would go to The Lourve Museum

See those amazing paintings

And the ‘Mona Lisa’

 

To have a picnic with fromage frais

To dine in the evening with fine wine

And crème brulee

 

To take pictures at the glass pyramid

It would make me feel happy and spirited

 

The Capitol of Fashion

Is my first attraction

Smelling all the perfumes

And doing some sampling

 

A trip to the magical Monet’s garden

And his waterlily bridge stardom

 

I hear the traffic is so fast

And the locals can be rude with a little sass!

I wonder what show to choose,

Les Mis or Moulin Rough?

 

And then there is Disneyland Paris

Wisdom,hope and trust

A princess in her carriage

 

To be young

To be rung

 

To be head over heels

Taking a ride in your wheels

‘A naked room’-Langston Hughes

 

Bride and groom

Beneath the moon

 

‘The lusty leap’-Lucretius

 

Roses thy budding charms

 

My seal shall be

 

‘You are the one I am lit for’-Lucille Clifton

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment