Wednesday 3 February 2021

I'm sat at a piano

 

I’m sat at a piano

I don’t know how to handle your love

And I look above

It has rained enough

 

Stood behind a microphone

Conquering that silver tone

It will be my way out of this hole

 

A moody sea and an ice lolly

 

Never had tuition,

Only the compulsion

 

Lord,the atmosphere

I can feel you here

 

‘Fear is my constant

As I struggle to control’-Julie Macklin-Carr

 

Rays of gold in the sky

Another day we say goodbye

 

‘See the mountains kiss high heaven

And the waves clasp one another’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

Birds all verse and melody

 

The beloved shore


‘The twinkling stars enthroned above’-Ye ho dah Haleui

 

In perfect health

Gathering strength

 

The swing and the sway (Photo of Grandpa in a brass band)

 

The Sun a candle of beauty

 

‘Pasture to mind eyes’-Algernon Charles Swinburne

 

Your beautiful hand

 

‘My soul I’ll pour into thee’-Robert Herrick

 

With a burning pen

I will write to you again

 

‘Summer orange juice days’-Anon

 

I will diet

I will walk with boldness and love

 

Schizophrenia

Waiting for a golden tomorrow

 

The mist on New York City

Waiting for you to kiss me

Australia?

The golden land?


My whole life long

I was beaming at the waves

 

A smile today

A song tomorrow

 

‘Like a star shining

Like a beautiful eye’-Anon

 

Changing hues in the sky

Pink,blue and purple

 

You are sweet and warm

At the crack of dawn

 

A big Christmas wish?

A floor of brilliant white

 

‘I couldn’t find to sweeter eyes’-Anon

 

Christmas robins woo the gentle air

 

The sun is laid to sleep

And then I dream we’ll meet

The stars shine,it feels complete

 

A man

Deep,majestic,smooth and strong

 

‘With something of an angel-light’-William Wordsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment