Wednesday 3 February 2021

May God Enlighten us

 

May God Enlighten us

 

Crystal droplets gleam in the moonlight

An emotional moon

 

I dream of love

Petals in the bathtub

 

A night brightened by stars

 

Days of forever and being together

 

‘Streams full of stars’-W.H.Davies

 

‘Beauty’s glance

How they can dance’-W.H.Davies

 

‘All harmony of instrument and verse’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

‘Woodland’ dress-William Wordsworth

 

‘Each daisy stands up like a star

Out of a sky of green’-Christina Rossetti

 

‘The blood-red orange,sets again’-Robert Louis Stevenson

 

‘Traveller in the dark’-Jane Taylor

 

Pretty flowers

Climb those towers

Use your powers

Even in cold showers

 

How many hours?

Will be just ours?

How your love,your heart

Inspires!

 

I have desires

 

I can’t think of a single word

I can’t hear a single bird

I wanna put my hair in curls

Keep smiling at the world

 

I can’t see a single star

But in the moonlight,I pour my heart

I wanna see the sunset

And share a spark

 

For contentment

 

Topics?

 

I don’t know what to say

I feel frozen and I’m running away

I’m waiting,waiting for ‘the day’

For love,for always


If I held your hand

Would we hear fireworks

And then wear wedding bands?

 

Birth and blossom

 

This hour,this moment

Words and a drink

 

Romanticizing Valentines days

 

They made love

And then all was mellow

 

Ideas about heaven

God is a women

 

Crying like covid rain

 

‘Lovely bays

Blue and great

The entrances to caves

Perfect waves’-Elizabeth Bishop

 

The caves became my house

My fairy palace

 

Magnetized to the moon

A meeting on zoom

 


No comments:

Post a Comment