Wednesday 3 February 2021

Eyes glittering in the brook

 

Eyes glittering in the brook

 

Lonely pillow

Dreaming of fields,waves,mountains

 

In the palm of my hand,Silky sand

 

‘The purple land’-Christina Rossetti

 

A glow of starlight

Sparkly romance

 

Help me heal my

Mental health

 

Help 10 Lines

 

I wake up every day with voices

I wake up every day with noises in my head

My life in not full of roses

And I’m always taking meds

 

They tell me my life is over so I eat instead

There’s no-one in my bed,just lot’s of teds

So now I want to say a prayer and get some help

I need a sunny day,I need the the snow to melt

 

Or maybe just a friend and a clean bill of health

Or true love,I would give my very last breath


Northern Lights

 

The magic of the lights

Colour and a sense of wonder

 

‘Wishing you could fly

With fairy wings unfurled’-Sharon Andrews

 

‘She is sunflower

She is warmth

She is summer forever’-Sharon Andrews

 

‘But these voices

They haunt me

They hurt me

They taunt me

They burn me ‘-Sharon Andrews

 

An enchanting bouquet

Why didn’t you stay?

We talked for hours

Night till day

My little ray

 

The good of the pack

You have my back

You don’t care if I get fat

Always open for a chat

 

The mystery of Mars


I look at the soft starlight

 

The glow of gluttony

But I wake up regrettably

It is haunting me

 

Creativity is all

 

‘In my heart,in my home,in my arms’-Anon

 

My heart just stopped

When you entered the shop

I saw you on Top of the Pops

You looked so,so hot

I would kiss your poster

When I went to bed and when I got up!

 

The warmth of humanity

Glowing with light

 

‘The golden,vanilla sky’-Anon

 

The power of telepathy

I can hear you speak to me

Say ‘I love you’ secretly

Let’s meet at the tallest tree

 

A beautiful silence

After the violence

 


No comments:

Post a Comment