Wednesday 3 February 2021

Many winters and tears

 

‘Many winters and tears’-Mark Brislin

 

A butterfly to dream

Landing on my cup

 

‘Love and intimacy

Sweet privacy’-Harsh Pandey

 

My sweet sugar cream(Pet name)

 

Wooed and glued

 

‘Captivated by one look

Your eyes I see each day

They seem very magical

They lure my heart away’-Rob Carter

 

‘You always bring me sunshine

Whenever there is rain

You always bring me laughter

Whenever there is pain’-Rob Carter

 

I will describe!!

 

Child sat in a pram

Clouds and mystery

 

A foundation of love from the start

 

This kiss of mine It’s been a very long time


‘Just like a spark

Is to flame

We both feel

The very same

Just like hand

Is to glove

What we feel

Is true love’-Rob Carter

 

In a summer dress

I feel best blessed

 

Touching


Your guardian angel is coming

When life is insulting and your world

Is crumbling

 

‘I would be your blossom

And always your spring’-Rob Carter

 

Poetry,rhythm,rhyme and motion

 

Poetry and Running wild with it

 

The Salon TV makeup and sparkles

 

The Green and Cream cottage

Mum’s making bacon,egg and sausage!!

Today will be the hottest!

There’s a beach and there’s a forest!


We are staying on rabbit hill

They only come out if you stay still

I dream about them

They are free to hop on my windowsill

 

Found my voice

 

Write books from a child’s perspective

 

They have a hunger for hope

And a bright tomorrow

 

The lonely soul

I think God knows

 

Make them identify strongly with the hero

 

He has to have humour and heart

 

The torch

A guiding light

 

The title ‘First sell’ of your book

The start of your story is essential

 

In love with words and sentences

 

The excitement of a book

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment