Wednesday 3 February 2021

Protection


Wait for protection

Weight for protection

 

A bright life

The truth for once

 

Friendship Rocks

 

Poetry worth something

The Library

 

The top of the tree in poetry

Listen to me

 

College

Why this lesson?

Is it really a blessing?

I just want heaven

 

I look at him with affection

I wish I had expression

 

‘You make me happy everyday

To me you matter in every way’-Philip Lester


No better fun than a snog

And the singing of my heart

 

To fall in love with truth

 

‘A divine blessing

The sun setting’-Nirmala

 

‘Truth is a friend

That asks for loyalty and acceptance’-Nirmala

 

The Sunset Shining magnificence

 

Honeymoon

There is the taste of eternity

And blissful sighs

 

He is embracing me and

‘The flower of sleep’-Francis Thompson

 

Chinese called ‘The Orient Sun’

 

I miss being smitten

Like it’s already been written

Luminousness

 

‘It just takes a single scene,

A bubble of fire’-Anon

 

Delight and dream ice cream


The water flower

Still,tranquil, hour after hour

 

A baby sweetly plays

 

‘Drunk up as a dewdrop’-Anon

 

Feel weak and fat

I want my core back

 

I want my memory

I want to know my story

 

Even when I’m in the pub

I don’t feel like I’m enough

Couples in love,friends and blood

 

Sitting by the burning wood

Will my life ever come good?

 

Voices and attack

 

So I say a prayer

In my gym wear

Taking care,of my health

Asking for God’s help

 

Creation

Admiration

 

No comments:

Post a Comment