Wednesday 3 February 2021

Seeking a livelihood with my pen

 Seeking a livelihood with my pen

Poems for the page and on stage

Part of the main stream

What is the key element of the book?

 

The heart

The sex

 

Open your book in a way that commands attention

And engages curiosity

 

You are a match in the dark

 

The rhythm of soap operas

 

Uniqueness,Investment

 

You as a writer to help us live a story

 

What is your Core Idea?

 

A book,a constant companion

 

I want to keep writing simple

 

Nature that moves me

Looking up at the hills

 

Things that inspire you or stir you into action

 

Paying attention to the rhythm and feel of language as it is

Spoken out loud

Paying attention to language,but also to the world

It’s a way of inhabiting every moment,

Looking at things a certain way

 

Language with rhythm,with rhyme with ideas

 

Sounds and shapes on the page

 

Company of Angels

 

The job of a literary agent is to sell your

Manuscript to publishers and secure terms

Beneficial in both shirt and long-term life of your book

 

Unique Selling Point (USP)

 

Use magazines as a springboard

 

The UK Greeting Card Association

 

Talent is nothing without reliability

 

Marketability

 

Keep it relevant,fresh and clearly written


Writing communities

General book communities

Forums

Social networking

 

‘Flowervision’-shop Chorley

Roses

That time of year approaches

 

The Sex Poem

 

He had big soft hands

We walked through big soft sands

We watched the ocean and

Wore wedding bands

 

He lay me down,took off my gown

My heart did pound

We kissed and kissed,our bodies in bliss

A granted wish

 

He took off my knickers,they fell to the ground

I screamed,I made the perfect sound

Then he touched my inner thigh

I let out a sigh,closed my eyes

 

He moved my hair from my face

Hungrily ,

He grabbed my waist,had a taste

 


No comments:

Post a Comment