Tuesday 2 May 2017

A charming owl popped out

A charming owl popped out

Romantic pink ribbon
Your heart is a maze

Jelly phant

The swan embrace of children

My little ‘cream tea’!

Trapped by a rose

Love is flowin,enjoyin with you

When they don’t want you back for fat
And you’ve got the sack
Feel’s like there’s nothing left to attract
Even with a platt in your hair
No-one really wants to be there

I’m just not me
I had a strong tummy
I could wear high heels and not panick
I remembered every detail,every person,every drink
I cared about how I look
I trusted my family and friends

Why didn’t they save me?

The rain is following me
The world is swallowing me

Living in fear
Deep into my heart

I watch the river of white rushing water passing by

‘Time carries on relentless,
Like a rocket in it’s flight
Timeless as the sun is,
With it’s hours of golden light’-Joan Prentice

A little fairy boat

‘The world is our oyster
Like a pearl in its bed’-Joan Prentice

Sometimes I talk to you Grandad
I really miss you

Together
Under the gathering clouds

The Northern Fridge!Northern weather

Of black despair
Watching you kiss her

Under the flowerpot

Your everlasting bride
Your everlasting guide

Fallen again?
Paper to pen

‘Blue sky morning blessed with innocence’-Micheal William Mulden

‘Dancing jewels’-Michael Phillips

‘We wake like owls to each others beating heart’-Josephine Kohl

Just passing boats
With a prayer to stay afloat
Just some random notes
Writing a song of hope

I feel like a tiny dot

The sky
Stuck for words but
I can see a group of dancing birds
The colours are beautiful
They are soaking into my heart
A singing lark
Sat on the park

The Sea
I breathe every wave
Imagine a party and

 A latenight bathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment