Tuesday 2 May 2017

Those bees

‘Those bees are silly things,
But how I wish I had their wings’-Spike Milligan

Strongness

A children’s secret world in the bedroom

Playground on the moon

Rhyming with a florist

Extra frosting please

Shell praising

Cooking
Cooking?
Let’s make a booking
And come home for pudding!

When I was a child and my mum made bacon
The smell of cooking filled the house
And when my mum did some baking
I felt like a happy mouse!

One Christmas I attempted to cook a turkey
But I discovered I wasn’t a kitchen fairy!
The meat was dry,the heat was too high
I was no Mary!

Flirty turkey
Golf and cooking
Good cooking is like good putting
It’s good to begin small

A lovely,lovely main course
After a day on the golf course!

Cooking and sex

I’m stood at the hob watching the bubbling
Then he put’s his hands round my waist
Kisses my neck towards my place

My starry loves (children)

Haunted,they are
Still taking the piss in my gym knickers

A purple hand
A need to find a waistband

What am I doing to my body?
My eating is deadly,ungodly
When I look at photos I look like bacon fat
Hiding under a wooly hat
But I’m waiting for the fog to clear
I’m giving in to the fear
Eating chocolate my eyes tear
How did I get here?
Do I belong with the rats?
Will I ever get out of this trap?
Am I being held under a hot tap?
I exercise on the cross trainer lap after lap

I want to dance with your balance

Exercise is hope
A sigh of hope

Should I be smoking?
Constantly joking?
The loneliness is soaking into my bones
Looking at my mobile phone

A racing heart
The shimmering gleaming gift of music

She is the loving bloom of any room

Hearts of Pandora

To all the mothers of the world
A reaching hand makes your eyes pearl

The dewdrops of you
The dazzling drops of you

Starry moments
Radiant lines

Luminous green leaves
Sparkling blue seas

No comments:

Post a Comment