Tuesday 2 May 2017

Loneliness tortures me

Loneliness tortures me
When everyone is in a pair, especially
Even if it’s just two birds
I need to find my love and the words

Choir tryer

I’m sat in a car with the wipers on
They are wiping away my thoughts

I’m in a computer and the wires are coming for me

Days and days on my way-aist!
Months on my bumps!
Weeks on my cheeks!

Choclett!

 A diet of a violet

Calories and morality
I look at the figurines at the art gallery
Will I ever get a salary?
My true love remains imaginary

This monster is keeping me eating

Stella Stomach Pain

Hush and baloo
I am holding you
Like a penknife in my heart
‘I love my love and well she knows,
I love the ground where on she goes’-Anon

I love a flower
Can I love one flower too much?

‘With all the heart in my body’-Anon

Wearing green like a country scene

Bully girls
Bully boys
It stays with you like a horrible noise

‘Embraced by delicate waters’-Ted Hughes

‘Like that of a god’-Ted Hughes

‘The sweet wisdom of heaven’-Ted Hughes

‘The globe and it’s brightness combined like tear’-Ted Hughes

‘The arching trees’-Ted Hughes

Ray of the morning
The beach is perfect

My song irresistible

‘A way through strong water’-Ted Hughes
Summer stars
Magical code

As if ‘asleep on a heap of jewels’-Ted Hughes

Waves of blossom trees and dreamy scents

The tingling star
Scenting the world

‘To remember for years
To remember with tears’-William Allingham

‘Garden wall and gallery’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

‘Miracles of loveliness’-Christina Rossetti

Your face is a scene of beauty

Ever Echo

He pressed me,caressed me

The twilight wave
Midnight bathe

Faith into flowers

Will I always come back to you?
All those games and girls names
You put me through?

No comments:

Post a Comment