Tuesday 2 May 2017

The Sun

The Sun

When it is sunny
I can feel the warm honey
And I look forward to spotting a bunny!
Even if the hayfever makes my nose runny
I love buying ice cream with my pocket money!

Ice pops from the freezer
Dreaming of Blackpool pier

New York

A gathering of flowers
And gospel church choirs

The sky is blue
1 scoop or 2?!

How does it feel to be slim?
Does it mean you win?
Or are you running from a pillaging?

Why are you not moral?

Am I on the wall in a splat?
Am I directly under a lit match?
Am I in the dangerous bachelor pad?
In the path of a hot tap?

Feel sick
In  a chocolate pit
There is no kick in eating shit

Empty of dreams  -We all need a dream

Mr Bowman

‘A peach bloom of young years’-Carl Sandburg

‘Sweetness of remembrance’-Carl Sandburg

Plots of love,when ,where?

Always the strongest

Lavender whispering
Lavender wings

Build the city again said the child

‘Love is a fool star’-Carl Sandburg

‘Dream and doorway’-Carl Sandburg

Bustification!!!

Dreams not games

A sky of yesterday
An ocean of tomorrows  

‘The cool stars’

‘The crying is lonely’-Carl Sandburg

To dance
The song
The story

Loving liberty

‘Death in the song of the wind’-Carl Sandburg

‘Valley orchards for your nose’-Carl Sandburg

‘Sweet and Sour’ poems!!

‘The moon is a milk-white love promise’-Carl Sandburg

Looking up at the gate

Is it the beauty of flowers
Or the magic above?
Is it the talking for hours
Or the loyalty and good?

Am I in love?
Am I in love?

Would he save me from the wolf if I was red riding hood?
Would he listen to my story
Keep me warm with a rug?

No comments:

Post a Comment