Tuesday 2 May 2017

Between Us

Between us
Complete trust
Kind and just

A cluster in my hands
Cold and warm sands
I need a rock

My hand for life
Your hand for life
Like the sunlight
A dress pure white
I see beauty in your eyes
As the congregation rise
And the vicar begins to melt

I look up at the cosmos and make a moment

Double slut (Two affairs)

Soundwaves
Blue bays

The pristine heavens
Full of beans aged seven

Tears rolling down the edge of the window

I want a body

Stunning girl
My eyes are crying pearl
What little I have seen of the world
I’m reaching for your curls

Gunning boy
Somehow they play and display
Only to destroy
I feel like a broken toy

When you give me that look
I surrender to luck
I feel like I’m stuck
But you don’t give a fuck

Chocolate ring round Saturn!

I look like the lazy one
I look like the crazy one
The truth is I was overruled,totally fooled
By ghosts and ghouls

I need a job applause

A diet
A waist

A waist
A dress
Love is my maker
Not a picture in the paper

Will it be a ladder or will it be a snake
Will I wake up from the nightmare’s
And find my soulmate?

Will the rain come through the window
Or will it be a bunny,a chocolate Lindo?

Trying to make up my mind
Trying to find someone kind
Trying to fill up my heart
Trying to make a life and not fall apart

Would you like to go for coffee?
I don’t know where to start
Maybe a little toffee on top
Feel my pulse,
Fell my heart

Looking forward to
The garden on a Summer’s evening
The tender grass under my bare feet
And the sprinklers,running through the sprinklers!

A little soft piano
The light of a candle
I want to say thankyou



No comments:

Post a Comment