Tuesday 2 May 2017

I'm in the thunder

I’m in the thunder

At War with the ice cream tub!
At War with a fly in the kitchen!
At War with writing fiction!
At War with doing up my pants!
And the decision to go to the gym!
Play squash or tap dance!

Angel drinks
Cocktails

The bullet,I saw him kiss another

Your words are gelling
Your words melting
Your heart is close to me
Your love opens the cage
To let me go free

Touching your hand is warm and soft
Like feeling the sunrise each day
You are a light at night guiding me the way

Your eyes are ‘the swirling sea’
It feels like they are choosing me

Dream house in a
Tranquil park-like setting

The cozy jewel box
Treated for schizophrenia

Idea for children’s book
Theme ‘Space’
Flying saucers,flashing lights,meteorites
Satellite dishs,shooting star wishes

I feel like the traveller in the dark

A misty heaven,making love

‘Green rocks that harmonise’-Robert Scotellers

A precious perfect rocket

I want to meet a martian

Secret spaceship under the stairs

‘Peppermint moon’-Anon

Flowers like mysterious suns

‘Search the night sky for meaningful sighs’-Wendy Cope

A graceful arc in the garden

‘Sweet sky baby’-Maureen Haselhurst

Love is flying like a dove
Love is that moment you share with God
Love is knowing you have enough
Love brings protection
It’s what you dream of

No experience
I need to step out of the audience
Spray a little fragrance
Show some elegance
Stop the over indulgence

Haiku

Why did you die?
Clouds gather in my heart
Why can’t I fly with you in the park?

Reply

I am still around
I am still that sound
Of laughter of singing larks

When the breeze kisses your neck
Remember I will protect

‘Go kiss within the hay-Andrew Marvell

‘The trials of strong exercise’-Andrew Marvell


No comments:

Post a Comment