Tuesday 2 May 2017

Eyes and tears

Eyes and tears

‘Pendants of the eyes’-Andrew Marvell

Fragrant towers on the dressing table

Italianated!!

She-mail
He-mail
Th-mail

Th-edding

Morning prayer of love

The Wig
Union purple locks

A hot day of hot desires!

‘The orange bright’-Andrew Marvell

College,University
The frozen zone

His nakedness and neighbouring shore

The fair hands of children

A Pilgrim palm
A sweet painter

‘The good,the bad,and those mixed everwhere’-Andrew Marvell

A special property

Idea for book;
Gnomes having a party in the garden at night
Playing football,golf
Having a BBQ
Going on swings and slides

Language of the sandwich!

Pinterest
New realms of food
New realms of art

Something magic
Love that’s not tragic
Hand in hand romantic

‘The heart family’,divine will
(Childhood toy)

Not sure what I feel
Not sure if it’s real
But I think we could heal

In the end

We are all placed in a grave
And when the rain comes we get to bathe?!
I wonder if we get to smell the flowers?
I wonder if we listen to the church clock
To pass the hours?
I wonder if we all get to chat
Listen to the birds singing
And give God a clap!

So intimate
Like chocolate

So intimate
A violet

So intimate
My own comet

So intimate
A love sonnet

So intimate
Your spirit
I love the passionate
I love the affectionate

Something precious and perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment