Monday 21 August 2017

A Sweet Reminder

A sweet reminder
You couldn’t have been kinder
It took so long to find ya
Like a penny
I want to shine ya!

I will be around for every sundown

‘Where the gold sunfalls’-John Berryman

Lucky,I found a flower

The gorgeous room to go with the groom

With this style
With this smile

A good cry and saying goodbye to forever

Lamb-worn in my new coat

The message in this rhyme is to smile

A rainbow form and a unicorn

A seat for Mars and collecting stars

So show me man of prayer

‘Something of an Angel-light’-William Wordsworth

Your everything good on the world
Our creation is love

The very first beat of my heart

‘The dancing daffodil’-Sara Coleridge

It exists deep in my mind

‘The snow falls out of love’-Linda Lee Welch
‘The moon shone bright as pearl’-Rosa Mulholland

Sunshine and song
Don’t do me wrong

Poem in the shape of a flower

‘Girls name ‘Tiara’

I will be around
For every sundown
You are everything good in the world
I will keep you warm
Make you feel new born
Your eyes shine like a pearl

You are the very first beat of my heart
Nothing can keep us apart
When we kiss we are in Angel-light
The rainbow falls on our heads and
We hide out of sight
Our creation is love like snowfall and a graceful dove
Let’s keep our torch alight day after day
Songfully,joyfully,lovingly,
Faithfully,sweetly,everly

Staring at the sky
The sun is shining,high
There’s a segment of orange on the sea
There’s nothing more pretty

There’s a pebble footpath across the stream
I must get to the other side,I dream

I want my life to end or I want my life to begin

Powerpants!
I can’t believe how big I am in photos
There’s nothing more I would like than my waist back

New York hot
What have you got?
Have you written a plot?
Have you found a sunspot?
A piece of apricot?
Pouring the coffee pot?

Blossoming in a flowerpot?
Do you want to tie the bowknot?
In a moonshot?
And smell like bergamot?

No comments:

Post a Comment