Monday 21 August 2017

Cotton woman

Cotton woman

‘When the sun who is our father
Had gone in to sit down at his ancient place’-Zuni Poetry

In all the wooded places
Children kick up the leaves with happy faces

The fragrance of him,
The fragrance of her,a pair

Mystery and marvel

Perfume Idea called
‘With perfect aim’

The seat of harmony
After a long day

Balm of love looking after the children

Devoted coated city

Liberty song
Makes me feel free
Going to the deep
Makes me feel free
And aromatic coffee beans

The choral dance
Walking downstairs to the sheet music department

The rose and the bottlenose

Diet and enjoyment,can you have both?

‘The frail duration of a flower’-Freneau

Eternal bars to climb

Aurora purples

A cradle song

Poetic flowers
The best design

The sun’s full ray today

Tuneful lips on a pillowslip!

Looking at the highest star

Branches of lilac (friendship)

A sound I love

The large hearts of heroes

Breastworks

The family kiss at the airport

A verse for him and a ride on a dolphin

Keep zoning out
The voices,I would describe then like the ocean,
Going up and down

Light me up underwater
We could make a son or daughter

You make me bubble

The waves go backwards
Beaches and peaches riding a creamy wave

It’s when I feel affection

I think we could discover love
Like magic and a dove

The rain stops
The wind drops
When I am with you

The sun comes out
You make it count
When I am with you
10
The birds all sing
And I have wings
When I am with you

The grass is soft
And every moth
Is a butterfly with you


No comments:

Post a Comment