Monday 21 August 2017

I love the smell

I love the smell of a fresh loaf of bread
So soft like a bed

The teeth of a Tasmanian devil
Started writing but didn’t have the level

Murdered in a workshop
Murdered with a sock
Poisoned on an Island
Poisoned with red wine
Drugged at all night rave
Hit by a spade
They were digging my grave

LA Sundae
Lot’s and lot’s of berries
Should I give up dairy?
You are not treating me fairly
I am barely alive
In the path of a kitchen knife?

It may seem like I’m crazy
Like I’m not real
I just know I’m in trouble
And I cannot reveal

When I find you the music will start?
I’m praying to be safe
I put my hands together and
I pray for kindness

The garden was pearly when the rain dropped

Flowers in my hair
Tell me that you care
My shoulders are bare
I have love to share

Butterfly I need your wings
I know I am in trouble
When the doorbell rings
I go to church and sing some hymns
But it’s like I’m permanently in my gyms

What do you do when you meet your enemy?
And your friends aren’t quite so bosomy
You have no self- esteem and energy
You need to be treated specially

A study of emotions
Governed by God

I like it with you
It feels right with you
I love the sound of you in town
It’s like I’ve found our own piece of land

I belong with you
I’m so fond of you
When your gone,I will break
Every time I wake
And wait for you,for an open gate to you
Will you chose me?
Will you be in our ‘movie’?

The secret golden chest in the garden
Animals in search of a piece of the sun
In the evening,the fragment of a tiara
They dance to a drum

The truth of the sky
The sound of a cry

Baby button ,baby plum

Racing,reaching for love
Making speeches and opening buds

The smell of burning wood
Burning for the good
Scared of black smoke

Purity is a winner
You type away
You look so cute
I watch all day
And nibble your fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment