Monday 21 August 2017

With glittering arms

With glittering arms
Happy spark

I’ll hold a flower
You hold a bee

‘Mellowed to that tender light’-Dylan Thomas

To live like the flowers (famous)

The glow, the bloom

I love you more than I can say

New Yorks neoned streets

Design and the shoreline

‘Sea of troubles’-Shakepeare

‘The breast of a gull’-Elinor Wylie

My love riding

‘Folded up together as if we were silk’-Anne Sexton

‘Heaven in a pink cloud’-Jay Macpherson

When the sun is out
Classic face

The note of praise
Why do friendships fade?

‘The honey of peace in old poems’-Robinson Jeffers

‘Lamps in evening corners and quiet poems’-Murie Irukeyser

‘The lovely world is real’-W.D.Snodgrass

The empress of ice cream

Carol of a bird in the morning

I feel it-I feel it all

‘Prayers are the stairs
We must climb everyday
If we would reach God
There is no other way’-Helen Steiner Rice

‘Sunshine and warmth of a

Beautiful smile’-Helen Steiner Rice

A friendly word
Do you know the truth?

The dream boy in the movies

Coffee lovers
‘Froth people’

Jewellery
Gold and silver sights

‘The screams of our trees’-Stephen Crane

Arranged marriage?
A sweet marriage?

Soft and shimmering children

Golden song
Bright of soul

Let it be me (singing)

‘A sparkling  coral water’-Jose Marti

Wave upon wave

Meet me by the ‘Lake of Allure’  (Lake District)

No comments:

Post a Comment