Monday 21 August 2017

Misjudgement and foolishness


Misjudgement and foolishness
He was a lyer

Grace,health,beauty

‘O let me not be mad,not mad,sweet heaven’-Shakepeare

The illusions of film
Working at the cinema

His fighting spirit

Have an active role
The love text
The love test

Emoji the sun is symbolic of happiness

Summer
Lot’s of bronzing pearls

Everyone pairing off
Is this Noah’s ark?

All along
I loved you all along

We ran through the water sprinklers as one!

A brave face before battle

Trinkets and trade

Cedarwood pencils all sharpened for school

Angelic statures on the beach

A painterly way
Leonardo Davinci

Summer memories
Making a kite
Fancy dress
Marbles
Picking fruit

Binary oppositions –
Land and sea,man and woman,good and bad

Reveal,Now
Closer,Heat?!!!!

Bad takes control
Bad tries to win

Is the Mountain top
Where love is?

Niece and nephew
My summer fruits

‘The same blue as his eyes’-Vona Groarke
‘Parlour songs’-Vona Groarke

‘I have a dream’-Martin Luther King
Story of Rosa Parks

‘danced with a bumblebee’-Vona Groarke

Your games are not fun
You don’t know how strong I will be

All I ever wanted was a figure
I was close to pulling the trigger
I could hear them snigger
And now I’ve got bigger and bigger
I can feel the shiver

Moondial

You have the beauty of a flying owl
I look up at the moondial
Are you willing to travel thousands of miles?
Are you willing to love like a child?
Promise you won’t file me away
Promise to look at my photo, everyday
Would you cross the River Nile?
Would you save me,’movie style’?
Or will I end up being your prey?
Taken in the night without a say
Dropped in a nest like some unwanted baby

I had a dream I was in the crystal dome
Trying to catch any scrap of gold
But it was just your hand I wanted to hold
Does the moon know our names?
Does the moon know these pains?
Does the moon know about such games?
Or are we trying in vain?
Should we just be friends?
If I could draw a picture of you in the sea,
The sky all lemony,you would rise from the waves,
All wet and pretty

It’s the story of the night
The stars are shining so so bright
When I am with you
I am full of light

I bought an ornament of a moondial
The stone in the centre was the biggest (you)
Surrounded by smaller ones (1 of me)
I always felt that I was in the audience
Trying to get your attention

I smell you on my clothing

Some dream
Some talk
Some do









No comments:

Post a Comment