Monday 21 August 2017

It's all about body confidence


It’s all about body confidence

Why do I wake up at 5 stupid hungary?

Can you twinkle?

Crazy talk
I don’t understand
Why is it hard to breathe?
Am I standing over a pan,a flame?
Being smothered by a teddy bear?
Am I in the butchers?
Am I in the oven?

I need daylight
I want to look like a picture of health

My special spot!

‘Blue amidst orange dust’-Susanne Holt

This is prismatic

An artisan with the parmesan

Schizophrenia ‘A mad hand’

Sun’s out a garden latte!

Be my friend
We are colours in the sky that blend
We are birds in the sky on ascent
If we fall from the sky we will
Catch each other on descent

Do you think I’m gay?
It’s so long that I’ve been laid!
I’m just waiting for a pretty day
A day you could turn into a screenplay
A trip to the Milky Way

The archway of love
Caramel you

An harmonious thing,love

Exercise –make it your hope

A drench of dream on the beach

The Cornish treasure
An ice cream cone!

We are together because
Distance hurts us

The life of man and the stars
The life of man and the arts

Smiles and kisses on her wedding day

Doors of delight
The en suite

The blessing given to the compassionate

You give me sunshine
You give me shadow

The God of Sleep (heavy sleepers)

Monologue of fear,lot’s in Shakespeare

The reading lamp and a piece of paper

Summer diamond surf

‘An elegant white surf’-Vernon Scannell

Vertigo
Panic started by a sudden loos of balance

In life safety is paramount

No comments:

Post a Comment