Monday 21 August 2017

Dream small,dream safe?

Dream small,dream safe?

Dream blue-green
Wavy ocean

To share bread with you

‘There isn’t enough space in my universe to grow up in,
I must shrink and hide’-John,poetry class

Murdered by time

Up yonder garden green

The black and white tv

Airman’s kisses

‘The carousel of language’-Norman Mac Caig

‘The sunleaf’s cool bless’-Grace Nichols

Wailing shells in the ocean

‘Squeeze their tears on to the keyboards’-James Sykes

I think you are most luscious

‘Hot’ from the press or ‘Not’ from the press?

I touch your arm
And dream of kissing in the barn

The cold mirror
I cannot hide

A keyboard like a sweet shop

Soft and gentle
An impossible song

The secret of poems and grief

The blaze of the burning skin,you need protecting

I like carbs,sugar and egg yolks but I do admire people on stair-climbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment