Monday 21 August 2017

God

God

The love inside you
The power is inside you

A little poem Fashion

I am no good at sewing
I hope I am glowing
I don’t know which way I am going
I feel like I’m floating and close to death,
There’s nothing left

The Shop
Demonstrating
I really wanted to be creating

Instead of brew making
I was waiting for my true love,waiting for someone to
Take care of me,luck
I wanted to be serenaded
I wanted to sing and really make it

The seat of meat
The seat of wheat
The seat of heat
A seat for the deep

No seat for a cheat
No seat for a deadbeat

You take off my coat and I’m all afloat

When you sing your first note
When you tell your first joke
When you have your first stroke
When you open up

I emote and dote

The best love song of all
I will hold you,I won’t let you fall
Because when you call
It’s not so cold

The best movie of all
We will share kisses on the back row
You could be my hero
Take away the sorrow
When I think of tomorrow
I just feel hollow
I need someone to follow
Someone to love me head to toe

The treasure house
One sweet smile of peace

‘Every little baby brings a message from the skies’-Frances Ellen Watkins Harper

‘The image of his grace’-Frances Ellen Watkins Harper

The television is full of romantic heroes and advertising dreams
And the sweetness of the land –what about the Africans?

‘A friendship cake’-Pam Ayres

A little more
To show willing

‘Pink ribbon in the sky’-Pat

Facing the rain

The purple wardrobe

‘Dead wings carried like a paper kite’-Robert Frost

‘A milky one’

‘Flowers to paint the meadows with delight’-Elizabeth Bishop

The story of sunlight
A sun of fine light
I wonder are other galaxies just as bright?
Is God’s heart just as warm?
The flowers grow pretty and tall
So do fields of corn
People are having picnics and BBQ’s
Waiting for ice cream in ques
The butterflies come out and
Apples,strawberries,grow north and south

No comments:

Post a Comment