Saturday 25 November 2017

Flowerbeds

‘Flowerbeds drowned ‘-Sterling A Brown
                                                      
‘Snow bloomed’-Sterling A Brown

Eating for company
Looking for someone with a protective nature

‘The spark of electric soup’-Anon

‘In the same orbit’-Robert Murray Smith

‘The realm of sensation’-Tom Quigley

Quiet time
The rhythms of the poems
Eating a chocolate orange

Bridesmaids in creams and yellows

‘Turn on your beautiful eyes’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘Stay sane,stay strong’-Charles Grisham

Flowers and silence

‘Flower creatures flashed and shimmered there’-Robert Hayden

The glorious one
A lilac limo

A shining, a summoning of love

The Holy Bible
The wise and the good

The song that found a path (drawing of path)

Song and cry
Song and flight of bird

The Lake is my friend
Have a listen

‘Not a single sparkle’-Tamia Phillipines

You pretty page
I want to write a novel!

In the faces of flowers
We were together long-ago

A kind face
A kind place

‘Looking for that foxhole in someone’s heart’-Eileen Manassian

Bonfire choir

Treacle toffee
Mittins and hot coffee
Fireworks above me
He whispers that he loves me

Wavy hair,dreamier?

I hate my body
I hate my marks
I hate the fat
I hate my shape

I need an hourglass figure and a boatload of love

Ocean cry
An ocean behind my eyes

Treacle toffee
I have nobody
I feel sick
I feel tricked 

Is it
How I look?
How I cook?
How I fuck?
How I hook?

Take me to bed now
Like something racy you’ve read now
I want to spend the whole of the night with you
Light up the entire room

Rainfood

Flamefood

No comments:

Post a Comment