Saturday 25 November 2017

Issues and blues

Issues and blues
Obese news

The hands of time
I need to climb
Just tell me everything is going to be fine
The one I love will be mine

Treble clef falls over!

Apple falls into segments
A segment of the Big Apple

Fluently graceful
Proud songster

Smiling into the fire
So lucky
So warm

‘Raise your head and look around
There’s more than the one you grieve’-Charles Grisham

Clouds into the night

‘Rainbows oiling the rivers quay’-Graham Mort

‘A scene forever’-Marilyn Hacker

Angel of September guiding me to school

Angel of September
Grandma’s birthday

‘In the custardy light of a morning?’-Rebecca Perry

I want to cry,to pass away
I never win at love

Lust to dust
Just to mistrust

Necklace and keyring idea
Mini Heinz soup,ketchup,beans on a chain
Coke cans,tree bark,purple pearls
Toy idea
Toy that laughs when you tickle it!
Monopoly pieces on a necklace!

Painting pinecones

Aged 6

The day,that Santa comes on his sleigh
The day, my neighbours invite me to play
The day,I am saved by mummy and daddy
The day,we get to go on holiday
The day,these voices fade away
The day,I am finally happy

Network peace

Angel Fable
Thinking about the boy in the stable
Thinking how he could make me feel,
Like a Tower of Babel
I want to be in your cradle
I want us to stay here,all night,warm and sexual

Music in the blood
Years of circles in the wood

I can feel my eyes flood
Some are evil,some are good
Some will tell you
You’re an ugly nude
They will destroy you
You need soul food

Bleeding flower
He wasn’t a vower
He was only interested in power
We talked for hours and felt like towers
But we didn’t make it through the showers

‘The bubble of song’-Gwendolyn Brooks

Sunday eyes in church

‘Thy children’s air’-Gwendolyn Brooks

‘The fall crisp comes’-Gwendolyn Brooks


No comments:

Post a Comment