Saturday 25 November 2017

Let me make this day worthwhile

Let me make this day worthwhile,
For someone else

Spring time
Flowers line the road

‘Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
It comes to us at midnight,very clean.
It’s perfect when it arrives.

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement

A romantic fool
Some mystical jewel

Don’t play the notes
Play the meaning of the notes

‘Be sure you put your feet in the right place,then stand firm’-Abraham Lincoln

Waves out into the ocean
I see him from the lighthouse

A cave of melody
Mermaids sing to me

Thankyou for the gratitude
Thankyou for the grace

I call it the journey of sea glass

‘Daisies,like a million stars’-Maggie Ingall

Watch for the rainbow
You might see a double

Kissing is always

‘Comparison is the thief of joy’-Theodore Roosevelt

Coloured smoke heaven

‘A friend is the hope of the heart’-Anon

Music all day long

‘Taking joy in life,is a woman’s best cosmetic’-Rosalind Russell

The raspberry colour
Heaven is all around,
If we have eyes to see it

To Xmas peace
‘Christmas ,is love in action’-Dale Evans Rogers

Holidays
The blue serenity of the sky

It’s close to midnight
I just want to take flight
I used to dance under the lights
Now I have voices,my memories are wiped

It’s like everyone is flowering
And I am weathering away but
With a smile
I will grow old

Infinitely suffering
He still keeps muttering

‘The same heart beats in every human breast’-Matthew Arnold

The feeling stirs again
Tomato soup!

One small seed
Made you believe

An Angel-guarded bed
Grandad said I have an angel-guarded bed

Nobler in the mind
Loyal for all time

I want someone
Sweet and cool

You are a caramel treat!

Holidays
Her wine the azure

‘The fall of kisses’-Elizabeth Barratt Browning

Who remembers the crisp layer on your sandwiche?!

Retro treats

A slow grace (Taking it slow in relationships)

Children’s book idea ‘An excited jump’ story about a frog
Children’s book idea ‘A magic mint’

The largest sandcastle
Who has the largest castle?

My little ‘custard pot’

Souls and casseroles

Love me back
Save me from attack
Save me from the pack

Let’s travel the map
And kiss on tap!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment