Saturday 25 November 2017

The Truth is .....

The truth is….I want me back

Getting thinner?
What’s for dinner!!!

Cause you gave me all your love
And it turned to rain and fog

I will rise and go,said the ocean

Feathers kissing the ground not making a sound

I curl up and sleep,autumn roars

‘Trees trial their skirts at the river edge’-John poetry class

Walkers linger and chat

I just want it to stop
Too generous with chocolate

How do I say it
You know that I pray it
How do I tell you
I breathe and I smell you
My breasts swell around you
As I dress,I want you
But I do not want to haunt you

The piano is singing
The love of a good man

Has he got time for you?
Does he come and find you?

Stars turning into lights directing
Like an airport runway

I want to feel strong
Eat right,travel
And do it on my own
Go across the pond
And feel forever young
I want to dream a song
Sit on an amethyst throne
I need to belong
I want to get away from the voices
Get a little sun,meet someone
I want to be well enough to have a baby
I want to be kissed a hundred times daily
I want to see purple in the sky
I don’t want the rain,I don’t want to sigh
I want to sing like an owl flies

When I sleep I don’t rest
I am a lone bird looking for a nest
I am in hell,it’s a test
I can hardly breathe
I am being pressed

Every sunset
I hold out my hand
I have this image of us in the sand

Every sunrise
I can feel the warmth on my eyes
You whisper words and my heart just flies

 I want to be the girl that sings
Spreads her wings
I want to be the girl that slims
And actually wins
Instead,I am paying for my sins
Looking up at sequins
Dreaming of fountains and mountains
I imagine being a heroine

Carrying a suitcase of emotion

Thoughts on today

Still dreaming and feeling dead
I am alive,I am not dead
Still praying and staying tough
Please take me out of these cuffs

Ask yourself
Is it love or is it stuff?
Is it just attraction and looking buff?
Is he enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment