Saturday 25 November 2017

Madison Square Garden

Madison Square Garden
Walking through the street of Harlem
Jazz clubs
NY buzz

The wrongs of food?
You have to move

A tragic mood
The tears are falling when I am in the nude
People are whispering
They want to be rude

A lesson in depression

There is no sun and you feel forgotten
You feel rock bottom
Everything is black ,there are no stars in the sky
You walk alone and you want to die
Bullies and exams,clothes and ‘going out’ plans
I was always left out and praying that suddenly I would be cared about

Watching ‘The A Team’
I remember singing the theme
Mum used to make us burgers and
Drinks from a soda-stream
Good always won in the end
I wanted them to be my friend
Nobody died and Mr T was knocked out
Everytime they had to fly!

Let’s go under the covers
Tender lovers

Knight rider was the same
I wanted a ride,Kitt was his name
I wanted a car that could talk too!
That car was alive and it came to the rescue!

Then there was the Gladiators,another bites the dust!
The Wolfe is the only one I remember but it was
Saturday night with a crust!

A diamond in a cave

Blind date
What would I say?
I am a stretchy man
Flexible,Bright,
And I like to make people smile!

It hurts that you’re not in my life
But at least I don’t have to listen to your lies
Even though my heart used to magnetise to you
I didn’t know you had a girlfriend too

I know you used to call
But I don’t think that you would catch my fall
I saw you rise,it made me cry
I thought I had your love ,your soul

Make your cash
Make your splash
Please don’t turn me into ash

Make your mark
Make your spark
Please don’t break my heart

Make your love
Make your buds
Please don’t say I’m not enough

Make your entrance
Make your acceptance
Please don’t leave me in too much silence

Perfect love
That’s worth it love
Protecting,collecting love

‘Silver liquid drops’-Langston Hughes

Autumn thought

‘Flowers are happy in summer
In autumn they die and are blown away
Dry and withered,
Their petals dance on the wind
Like little brown butterflies’-Langston Hughes

‘A necklace of stars’-Langston Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment