Saturday 25 November 2017

Pretty money

Pretty money

‘Of a golden hurt’-Gwendolyn Brooks

A venture into rhyme
Peace time

Fucking alone

The smoke of the campfire
Disappears into the sky

The many ways of strength

All people think about love

A fine poem or phony poem?

The universe of poetry is the universe of
Emotional truth

The use of truth is its communication

Art is action

‘Naked:and there is a beginning like the beginning of a dance’-Muriel Rukeyser

The music of the poem
The image
The word
The note

Full of song
Full of storm
And a hood of words

The heart and hero

‘I am a dance’-Muriel Rukeyser

Strong light
They can see our following eyes

Dark poetry
Buried poetry

They were wordless and danced

The texture of song
I can feel you

A young art

Imagination finds and combines

He kissed me and gave me a music rose

The role of memory ,Acting

A child full of beans

New York is a part of you
I have endless traveling dreams

The keyword ‘protection’

‘The sources of poetry are in the spirit seeking
Completeness’-Muriel Rukeyster

Holidays
People go to places of truth and healing

The tree people,The Tassie Tree People

The divine light

My heart crackled in the flames

The star-littered lawn in sunlight

Sky of white paper

‘My God,my leaf’-Louise Erdrich

‘Powerful red blossoms’-Louise Erdrich

Orange-tip butterflies
Please sit on my hand

She’s a wild carrot under the ground

Love opens the door,I cry

‘The best lyrics seem to be the poet’s natural speech’
-Daily Chronicle


No comments:

Post a Comment