Saturday 25 November 2017

Thoughts on tonight

Thoughts on tonight

Alone,they have all gone
And I’m not so young anymore
I have lost my waist and my core
I need an open door
Find someone on the dancefloor
And kiss me pure
I know it’s my weight
You say,I have left it too late?
I am in tears everytime I wake

Thoughts for the week

I must feel chic and find my peak
Find a man I can keep
A man that lets me speak
Gives me courage to take a leap
I just don’t want to be weak and let the devil reap
I don’t want to weep or be dragged down deep

‘Nothing as romantic as a view of Lady Liberty’-Sarah Crossan

‘Little red rivers’-Sarah Crossan

Around the sugar bowl
I guess that why I was without anybody in PE

Humiliated in the changing room

‘Cold glitter of light’-John Crowe Ransom

Voices stop the twitter,I don’t understand

A danger of friendship?

‘The admirable peach’-John Crowe Ransom

‘Frost,and a leaf has quit the tulip tree’-John Crowe Ransom

‘Your orange cup’-John Crowe Ransom

‘Marvels of oranges’-John Crowe Ransom

Cleaning out the clutter
Easy on the butter
Will I be a mother?
Will I find a lover?
Giving my stuff to the charity shop
There’s so much rubbish
I am in shock
Music fills the house
I feel like a collecting mouse
Just one drop of stardust
Is there really a time for us?
I’ve decided to look at the stars
I wish I could walk on mars
Put the stars in a vase

It feels like I am behind bars
Watching passing cars

Love me,
Where will I find love?
Will it be found in a good man?
Will it be found in a baby’s hand?
Will it be in a scented flower?
Will it be found chatting on the phone for hours?
Will it be in a kiss?
Will it be found in one last wish?

Dreaming of safety and getting home

An old-time dress in a museum

‘The moon beams kissin’-Claude McKay

I want to sleep like a fairy dream

‘My heart then dances’-Claude McKay

‘As in a dream I stand and gaze
At Broadway shining Broadway ,only
My heart,my heart is lonely’-Claude McKay

Words that touch you all over

‘Lifted heart of mine’-Claude McKay



No comments:

Post a Comment