Sunday 15 October 2017

New York

New York

I want to bite the Big Apple
Look around the Gospel Chapels
I want to see Time’s Square
The smell of hotdogs in the air
I want to shop at Bloomingdales
Find lot’s a bargains,hit the sales!
I want to travel on the subway
Catch a show on Broadway
I want to go up the Empire State Building
Buy a bagel with a cream cheese filling!
I want to go up the Statue of Liberty
Pray for New Yorkers in poverty
I want to go on a helicopter ride
Make sure I see everything in the tourist guide!
I want to see a sunset on Central Park
I want to see the whole city lit up when it goes dark
I want to go to China town
Find a beautiful flowing gown
Or go for coffee at Starbucks and
Watch that one with the looks!
I want to go on a horse and cart
Visit museums of history and art
I want to take the train to Niagara Falls
And see lots of Montreal
I want to take a yellow cab,a limosine
I want to live the dream
I want to go to a Fashion show
Go to New York when its heavy snow

New York at Christmas
See the city glow














No comments:

Post a Comment