Sunday 15 October 2017

Eat sleep weep

Eat sleep weep
Eat sleep the road is too steep
Eat sleep I need to land on my feet
Eat sleep drowning,it’s too deep

Mr Flame
Stood there with open arms

Freshly in my mind
The first time I went to a nightclub
I thought music is heaven

Heart in pilgrimage
I want to be a traveller

A mood of strawberries

Dad teaching
The glorious roll of drums

‘A pavement of pearl’-Matthew Arnold

‘Comfort,content,delight’-Rudyard Kipling

‘A ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor’-Alfred Noyes

‘Suns of home’-Rupert Brooke

‘The simple dream of peace’-Edwin Muir

Salmon-full waters,look at them jump!

Back in time,the linen mills

‘The ladders let down out of heaven’-W.H.Auden

Reasons for demons

Depression and emptiness
I want to get my weight down and
Be the best
I want to enjoy sitting at my desk
My life is a mess
It’s a daily test,
It’s been years since I have been kissed
Or gone near the opposite sex
I hate the way I dress
I hate the way the jest

Reasons for Angels

Angels watch the world
They exist in boys and girls
And the way the ocean curls
Angel,won’t you sit next to me
Your truth and love is what I need
Will you help me flower amongst
These leaves and deadly weeds
Please give me a sign
I secretly pine
For some kind of connection
I am alone
I am in a cold zone
I am praying,someone talk to me please
Invite me out stop giving me the freeze
I will get up today
Fight the wind and rain

Lilac trees
Lilac bees

‘Darkgreen mysterious spaces under hedges’-Adrian Henri

Happy couples
 A dish of ice cream

‘The dancing shoe of imagnation’-James Ragan

‘Prayers to the moon’-James Ragan

Fav movie ‘Manniquin’

The night stars
In the eyes of infants

‘Luminous with joy’-Simon Armitage

Fav name ‘Guinvere’

Ringing of truth
The blessing of God
Cross my heart

Nothing wrong with a seasonal song


No comments:

Post a Comment