Sunday 15 October 2017

Drink your milk

Drink your milk
Said the school teacher

I woke up in a kind bed

Map of stars above
‘Scattered like pebbles’-Carol Ann Duffy

Christmas
Dissolving into childhood
Hoping for a turtledove

‘Lady,sweetheart,princess’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘The song of sunset,starlight psalm’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘My breasts swell for your lips’-Carol Ann Duffy

English rain

A two-hour snog

‘In the bedroom with thousand eyes’-Carol Ann Duffy

The smell of a baby’s head
Like vulnerable flowers

‘Love,love,love on my mind’-Carol Ann Duffy

A poem attached to my heart

‘My lovers words were shooting
Stars which fell to the earth as kisses’-Carol Ann Duffy

A blown up photograph
A photo on my phone
A moment together

Young and fragrant
Sun on the seafront

Crazy song
Amazing lungs!

‘The watercolour of them all’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘Forever in the sea’-Carol Ann Duffy

Thunder and lightning
For dramatic effect

Baking
The soft golden buttercream

Smart magazines

The embers are glowing red
Inside my heart

Need a brain wave

He raised a bandaged paw
But I didn’t want anymore

Something in the city
Strawberries for you

Hmmmm coffee
Hmmmm chips when it’s cold!

Puddings and pies of incredible size!!!

Sweet smelling hay
An ice cream on the way

They shine
A magic skyline

An anthem,a constellation

Lovely dewdrops in the jewellery shop window

The sunny pathway
A part of fairyland

‘My affection on this little flower’-William Mc Gonagall

Beautiful parks and tidal streams
Wanting the sea


No comments:

Post a Comment