Sunday 15 October 2017

All those trees

All those trees
All those years
Sorry tears

Looking at the city
Lot’s of yellow cabs and luxury pads
The lights are like jewels around my neck
I cannot stop staring,it’s magic
Inside I dream we are dancing to candlelight
And kissing and kissing into the night
You sleep next to me instead of being busy
I am breathing to hear ‘the words’
And capture a ladybird
My heart forever ……..

Kissing in the sunlight
Risking in the moonlight
Dissing in the spotlight
A trip to Northern Lights

Turn the volume up
Fill my golden cup
Wish me good luck

Need to find a house,a flat
But if I’m alone,my might crack

Anything
Everything

All the love I have
When life is good or bad
If your feeling sane or mad
I’ll have your back

Fat- the cost is frost

The music’s playing and I am praying
There’s people dancing and I am swaying
You dance with her and my heart is failing
I need your kiss so let’s go sailing
If I could write you a letter
I would be mailing
If I had your number I would be dialling
If you spoke to be I would be flying
If we went on a date
You could be my shipmate
If we held hands and ordered a special
From the ice cream van
Talk about undiscovered lands
Even plan a life together with wedding bands
If we went to a disco
Sat next to each other on the back row
Go out for coco
Find ‘that’ dress in Vogue
Would you save me from an earthquake?
Bring me flowers for when I wake?
Make me a dozen fairy cakes?
Take me out in a boat on the lake?
Would you make me breakfast in bed?
As I opened my eyes,would you stroke my head?
Would you push me on the swing?
Always tell me everything?
Would you share a small tent?
Go everywhere I went?
Would you write me little notes?
Offer me your thick coat?
Would you cook me a romantic meal?
And always be honest and real?
Would you light lot’s of candles?
Buy me a pair of earrings that dangle?
Would you give me stars and smiles?
Would you travel miles and miles?
Would you take me ice skating?
Protect me from eating or wasting?
Would you meet me in the pool?
Skinny dip and sing me a tune?
Would you rescue me from a fire?
Would you pick me out from a choir?
Would you stop me crying,tell me
To keep trying and listen to my dreams?
Build up my self-esteem?
Would you worship me in the nude?
And be there for every mood?
If I get voices,will you make me feel better with
‘I love U’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment