Sunday 15 October 2017

'The setting star'

‘The setting star’-Edith Wharton

‘Whirlings of the desert sand’-Edith Wharton

Music and springing to life!

That secret beach and perfect sea

The smell of lilac spray

Fruits are natural delights

I am worryingly fat

The magical shadows

Children like streetlights glowed up

‘The pure angel in his sleep’-Kenneth Fearing

You are as warm,as strong

‘The lady made of light’-Kenneth Fearing

A genuine diamond

Failed at life
No life,nojob,no home,no man,no plan

‘Triumphant eyes’-Kenneth Fearing

Heavy and weeping

Nan-Young,she’s nearly 90!

Smoking ‘the tobacco trance’

An invitation to the dance
You do not need to ‘enhance’!

Sound of water over a rock

‘Clouds of tears’-T.S.Eliot

‘Baby faces in the violet light’-T.S.Eliot

‘A little innocence creates a day’-E.E.Cummings

‘Magic of your mouth’-E.E.Cummings

‘I swear by all flowers’-E.E.Cummings

‘A song in her eyes’-E.E.Cummings

Do I need to be a huntress?

The daystar is rising
Plenteous light
The warmth of life

‘Deep in her heart lingered his looks,his words’-Virgil

Funeral flames
Praying aloud
Sparkles of fire

The answers of heaven?
Golden mail

Being brave
I see it everyday
People walking with a frame in the cold
They are heroes they are bold

Kissing in the corridor
Kissing in the department store!

Christmas tree jewellery stand Idea
Snowflake,hoarsfrost on headband,
Tiara,hairclip,earrings,necklace

A glass of wine
Those eyes are mine
A little rhyme
Everytime

Have I left my tears on your shoulder?

The wheels are turning but
I’m stuck in the mud
I feel like a rose dripping with blood
I’m searching the skies for something good

No comments:

Post a Comment