Sunday 15 October 2017

Running

Running,running,running,running-Be

‘A hand of fire’-Kay Boyle

‘Poured the milk of avalanche’-Kay Boyle

Autumnal stars
The leaves have fallen
The trees are bare
The constellations are up there!

I was once high-heeled and doll faced

Schizophrenia
Bedroom of despair
I put a white circle there
To feel protected

A special dress
The Asian stars

‘So let me rise into life’-Kay Boyle

‘My Song,my Lay’-Kay Boyle

He took me where no roses are

‘Fields that are eternal’-Edwin Arlington Robinson

‘So little comfort ,and so little love’-Edwin Arlington Robinson

I just want to cry and sleep
I’m obese
I want to write a masterpiece

The touch of the button
Domestic dwellings

I want to live in a baker’s house!

I put on white tights
Thinking we might
Fit together

I put on lip stick
Thinking how we could click
Find our treasure

I put on perfume
Thinking how cool
Let’s find pleasure

Pretty spray
I breathe,I smile,I pray

Cereal called ‘The Berry’

Let’s start the day with rolled oats
And end it with the stars

Gazing up
The emotions

God it’s dark let me find a candle

Fresh eyes
Let’s go under the covers
And be tender lovers

Autumn

Where is my warm coat?
I wonder,can I make one from
The falling leaves?
The colour of conkers falling from the trees

All the children are walking to school
Through the gold and treasure,
Kicking the leaves in windy weather
The wind has stopped holding its breath
And the leaves are like howling ghosts

I hold a leaf in my hand,it’s a autumn moment
A silent moment,and vibrant
When a squirrel runs across the road,
There is excitement

Every tree has enchantment
Every bird is singing in commandment
Hats and scarfs,hot soups and hot baths
Hot water bottles and reading novels
Coffee on the run,putting the heating on
Feeling bad for the postman bringing parcels
Looking at the sky for Guy Fawkes sparkles
Going on the park for bonfire night
Going trick or treating and giving a fright
Getting stuck in the mud
Putting up your hood
Using a umbrella
Picking out the leaves that have turned yella!
Walking in totally wet
Leaving our shoes on the step
Putting the fire and your slippers on
Making hot chocolate for everyone
When you go shopping on the high street
Leaves always get under your feet
Your eyes watch them twirl around
Turning into different shapes
Sticking to windows and windscreens
Under the cloudscape
I want to jump in a pile of leaves
I know just the place


No comments:

Post a Comment